Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Steven Paul Shoot

Some more photos from the editorial shoot I did at the end of February these shots came from the second photographer, here's his Model Mayhem profile.

I like this one, my eyes look amazing, I think it turned out beautiful!

I'm not to fond of this photo, the pink is a little jarring and my wig looks frizzy, I also cropped it at the bottom a bit because he forgot to add the pink in between my arm and boob, so there was just a little white triangle. BUT you can see my eyeshadow! I actually worked really hard to make it subtle and natural, something I'm not really that good at.

Sometimes my eyebrows make me look like I'm a Vulcan!

This dress got super wrinkled in the suitcase *sigh*. Also my legs get absolutely no sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment