I picked up and was gifted lots of new clothes, which is pretty much the definition of going to LA for me. I thought I'd share with you some of my favorites.
I bought several blouses, the beige blouse on the left caught my eye because of the super cute collar and little bow pocket. The leggings have owls on them and the shoes are another pair of Bamboo Brand, I think they'll be wonderful in the summer. The dress was a gift from my mom.
1. My new giant sweater from English Laundry I picked it up at a sample sale. It's on sale at the website for 70$, I got it for 25$.
2. My grandparents gave me a Betsey Johnson winter jacket. It's so awesome, they don't have it on the website anymore but Forever21 sells a pretty close copy.
3. MurMur brand dress, super comfy.
1. Glinda necklace earring set from Tarina Tarantino.
2. I bought a bunch of owl pendants for a dollar each, and I already had a bunch at home so I but them all on one chain.
3. Close up of my owl leggings.
4. Pastel Rainbow Bubble necklace.