Monday, January 4, 2010

Daily Wear: New Years Eve


I will usually spend New Years Eve at Heathers house, it's a very sedate party that I appreciate after the hectic holidays. We watch bad movies and play games until the ball drops and then everyone goes home.

This was not one of those years.

I don't have any pictures of the party itself (thank goodness) but this is what I decided to wear.

Shirt,Leggings, Hair Clips, and Earrings: LA Fashion District
Skirt: Thrifted
Socks and Puff Ball Sock Garters: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Target

The outfit and makeup were inspired by pictures of glaciers and icebergs I had been looking at earlier in the day. Most people thinks of glaciers as big white pieces of ice, but they come in many different colors and can sometimes look like candy or soap.















The makeup is a combination of Lime Crime in Snow Queen and Shoe Addict.

And Aromaleigh in Tangled Tinsel, Not So Silent Night, and Zero Glitter

Please ignore my unkempt eyebrows and oddly glittery eyelashes.


Also, check out the earrings. I bought a pair of purple ones when I was in the 'District', and I liked them so much I went back and bought a pair in every color. I ended up giving many colors to friends, but I have them in purple, blue, and yellow, which you can kind of see here.

I dig them.

No comments:

Post a Comment