Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tea Party

The day before Valentines Day My lovely friend Rose held a tea party for all her friends. There was a definite lolita theme but not all who were invited were in lolita so she just asked that everyone dress nice.

The lovely Rose being a good hostess!
Maura was dressed like a house wife from Mad Men.

Here they are being all sisterly!

There were cupcakes and cucumber sandwiches, lots of cute candies. I made Cake Pops, but more on those in a later post.

The frosting is raspberry butter cream, it's so tasty! Rose had a bunch of it left over and it was all I could do not to stick my finger in it.... I did anyway.

And of course there was tea. This cup is English Breakfast Blend with cream and sugar.

I put on my teapot lolita skirt again with my new rainbow socks from the Sock Dreams Valentine Party.

Tea is good, blonde is weird!

Did I mention my eyeshadow is rainbow too!

It was a lovely party, so many people in adorable dresses. Afterward several of us went dancing, it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment