Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daily Wear: Superbowl XLIV

Yes that is a fuzzy purple rose in my hair.

Greetings, have you met Heathers new pet? No? I've been calling him Chuck, he likes me, it worries Heather.
I do love color.

Anyway, daily wear was fun this day, the night before the Superbowl I asked Heather what I should wear and she told me to dress like a peacock. I asked her what I would get in return and she agreed to put on her (what we call the) bondage dress.
When I came over to her house the day of, to help set up, she agreed that I had held up my end of the bargain.

It was a pretty nice day so we took photos outside for once. There are plenty of little places around the outside of Heather mansion that could work for a photoshoot.

This is the entrance to the hedge maze, which isn't full grown yet, and not really very big anyway.
At the moment it's reminiscent of an oddly shaped tree farm.
So I can't speak for Heather but my outfit is mostly made of of items from the Fashion District, so to save time I'll just name the items that didn't come from there.

Skirt: Thrifted
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Valdo FootwearMakeup Lime Crime

I suppose that's not too helpful is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment