And you know that's is saying something, I'm not much of a drinker, I almost never buy alcohol except as a party gift. But this is good, it's not particularly strong, and you can't taste the sake, so if you're a 'Girl Drink Drunk' like myself this might be something your interested in.
It's very easy to make if you can find the ingredients, once we got our items home we mixed up a big pitcher and have been nursing it for the last few days.
- 1 cup Sake (Recipe calls for Momokawa Organic Ginjo Sake but any Sake that's not too dry will proably work.)
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Syrup
- 3 cups Tangerine Juice to taste, the coloring should be pinkish orange, but if you like your drink a tad stronger leave some of the juice out. We used Odwalla tangerine juice to make ours, it's a tad pricy, but it also tastes better than anything else out there.
- 1 Lime, sliced and thrown in.
- Ice, but only when your ready to drink.