Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daily Wear: Chocolate Fest

I was really excited to get to wear my new lolita skirt, I had planned on saving it for a tea party my friend was having but I just couldn't wait.

The purple part was made out of a sheet, and the white lace was cannibalized from some old curtains. I thought it was funny so I kept telling people about it all day.

I painted a teapot and some fancy swirls on the front with Jacquard opaque in white. It turned out quite splendid.

The headdress was made at the last minute when I realized my purple fuzzy flowers weren't going to match. It's also painted with Jaquard and has small bows on either side. I have no interest in tying something under my neck so I attached snap clips to the bottom.

Headdress and Skirt: Handmade
Earring: Betsey Johnson
Shirt: Forever 21
Necklaces, Flower Pin, and boots: Thrifted
Flower ring, leggings and coat: Fashion District
Bracelet: Paris, France

I've been looking for an excuse to wear these Betsey Johnson earring with Lolita, it's what I bought them for you know.

This picture is a little misleading, there is actually a parking lot directly behind me.

You really can't tell at all though.

I'm a nine to five girl.


Anyway, that's what I wore!

No comments:

Post a Comment