Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mori Girl Photo Shoot

I got my photos back from my photoshoot and I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you all.

Mori means forest in Japanese, I dragged my photographer Zachary Krapf to Forest Park. I know genius name right? I think the guys last name was actually Forest though, so that makes sense right?

I know it doesn't look like it but I'm quite high off the ground in this picture. Rose told me to crawl across this log. This mossy log, without glasses, or shoes, I'm surprised I didn't die.

One of my great disappointments of the day what that most of my pictures standing on the little waterfall were just horrible. I looked awkward and cold, they rocks were slippery and it was difficult to get a good footing.

I stood in the water for while, it was quite cold but I wish I had stayed there for longer.

Some random logs I get to sit on!

There was a hidey hole in the tree. I like the way my face looks in this, and the position of the branches growing up from the ground.

Pretty photos of my sweater, I really adore how it came out.

Many of my photos made my face look a little chubby this day, I'm not particularly sure why, this is a kind example.

My day was fun! I brought Rose and Jojo with me and between all of us we managed to keep think interesting and light. I hope Zachary had a good time too, he seemed a little tired when we met him and I don't know, but I hope he got some photos could be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment