Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Haircut

Here it is folks, the last photo of me with my old hair. It's kinda cute in this photo, but it was so hard to deal with. I have a hair rule, if it's long enough to put into a ponytail it's time for a haircut.

Oh that's okonomiyaki I'm holding up there, it was so good! Becky and I went to Yukis on 23rd for lunch before my haircut.

Here she is with her Tempura Udon that she had been craving all day.

And here it is!

It's shorter on one side.

Hairstylists love me. Usually I just go into a salon and tell them to do whatever. This year my only main direction was to tell Jess (the stylist this time) to make me look like my head got caught in a weed wacker. She may have thought I was crazy, but I love the results.

It was done at Bishops they do excellent work for a very reasonable price!

EDIT 04/22/11: Every other hipster girl in Portland has this haircut now. Woot for being a trend setter!

No comments:

Post a Comment