Friday, November 12, 2010

Food Carts

I dragged Heather out to try a new food cart pod the other day. For those of you not lucky enough to live in the area food cart pods are on the cutting edge of eating, where several carts group together in the same place every day. You have several delicious options all in about the same block, so you can mix and match as needed. I wanted specifically, to try Built to Grill, a cart I read about in a local magazine. It was so good I dragged Heather back along with Randall and Jovan!

Randall went to this Thai (didn't get the name) food cart for some pineapple fried rice, which he saved to eat for dinner later.

Heather went to a different Thai food cart called Gin Northern Thai for the yellow curry. There are A LOT of Thai food carts.

Jojo, Randall and I went to Built to Grill, don't be mislead by the name, it's an Italian food cart, they make amazing gnocchi and pretty much everything else is amazing too.

5$ and you get a very healthy amount of the starchy potato balls, it usually covers me for about two meals. It has fresh and sundried tomatoes with basil and fresh sliced Parmesan. We all got our own order, except Heather who just picked off everyone. It's usually served with garlic bread, but Randall got the last of it.

Jojo with her gnocchi!

Along with my gnocchi I got a Mediterranean Meltdown sandwich, prosciutto, roasted red peppers, artichokes, provolone w/basil pesto for $6. Sooo good!

Randall and I shared my sandwich.

Look at it! You know you want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment