Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Fantasy Home

Everyone now and then I like to dream about what I'd do if money was no object. This time I was thinking of what my dream home might be like. Practically I would like to have my own condo one day, but if I didn't have to worry about money here's some of the stuff I would like to have.

The outside of my fantasy home is amazing and beautiful, several interconnected tree houses near a forest like Rivendell from Lord of the Rings, or a odd pagoda like Balamb Garden from FF8. Not too big, with enough room for a few guest bedrooms and a library.

My garden will have lots of room for fun summer camp outs...

...and glamorous picnics.

There will be a creek and a small waterfall in the backyard, it will be lush and fairy like.

I will have a huge and amazing library/work room!

It will be filled with books, sewing and art supplies, and other interesting odds and ends.

My bed will invoke images of nature and beauty. It must be fit for a princess...

It will look comfy and inviting.

Lighting must be magical!

So there are a few of my ideas, what's your fantasy home? What would you keep in it? What kind of room would you have?

2 comments:

  1. How cool! I've never even thought about my fantasy home, really. Even though I do have an eye for design.

    And oh my God that little lamp in the last picture is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so to. I want to be able to flip a switch and my whole house will look like that.

    ReplyDelete