Thursday, May 26, 2011

Presents!

Don't get me wrong, my favorite parts of birthdays and holidays are spending time with friends, and if they happen to be around family, but I do like presents! My first presents received were from my mom. The box came the Thursday before my birthday.

  • Top left picture was what I saw when I first opened the box, Jack Sparrow looking out at me. It was a leaflet from a magazine with several celebrities dresses up like Disney characters. Try typing in "Queen Latifah Ursula" into an image search engine. That is an impressive picture!
  • Top right is a new hoodie, no tags so it probably came from the Fashion District. It's really comfy, but most hoodies are.
  • Bottom left are some shirts and a pair of pants.
  • Bottom right is my new Betseyville purse doesn't hold much but it's very pretty.
Mom often throws in random stuff she picks up, she's pretty obsessed with the Year of the Rabbit right now, so I get bunny items often. I'm wearing the bunny earrings in my birthday picture and yes they are smoking. They're KidRobot by Tarina Tarantino, and very light, I wore them all day without any problems.

The next set of gifts came from Heather who had plans on my birthday so surprised me by borrowing Randalls key and setting up a private little surprise for me.

Balloons.

Cupcake shirt!

Cupcakes! I'm sensing a theme.

Afterwards we went to Mint Tea who was serving food that day, Heather got the Mint Tea plate.

I got a piece of spanakopita a Greek spinach pie with herb honey drizzled on top. Mint Tea, when they serve food, they know what they're doing.

Randall got me a new shoe rack. My old one fell apart in the middle of the night a few months back. They do that a lot I guess, so I did some research and this standing shoe rack from Rubbermaid had some of the best reviews. I'm really happy with it!

Randall also bought me a bunch of Hellboy, B.P.R.D, and Abe Sapien items, because he knows me well^^!

Also received were the first 4 season of No Reservations, a nice new petticoat, Costo sized flat of Oreos, Adagio and Joann Fabrics gift certificates. Becky got me a beautiful cardigan, I think I made out like a bandit this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment