Monday, May 30, 2011

Crack Burger in Mississippi

Gloria is super excited to have money again, it's also a huge bonus that her job sounds like so much fun and her coworkers amazing. As a birthday gift she bought me what we've dubbed the "crack burger" from it's new home the Burgatroyd food cart. Shannon and Skye came along as well and deliciousness was had by all.

Skye bought food from The Native Bowl a vegan food cart that I've never been interested in but I hear they're really good. One day I plan on giving it a try, but there just so much good stuff in Mississippi Marketplace cart pod that appeals to me.

Gloria, Shannon, and I got burgers, Gloria got the 'Burger Classic' that sold so well at Garden State with cheese, pickled onions, and lettuce.

Shannon got an Indian Curry burger with panneer and burgafries that we all shared.

I'm enjoying my burger with chili aioli, roasted tomatoes, and lettuce. Simple and delicious!

Lastly we shared a Magician Waffle from Big Top. Oh I so need to be there right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment