On my search through indie mineral makeup companies I stumbled across Black Rose Minerals, they have plenty of yellow/gold shades and I think we all know my heart belongs to pale golds and bright yellows... Eyeshadow wise at least.
From left to right:
- Mother Sunflower: Golden yellow with gold sparkle.
- Sunset: Sherbert orange/golden shimmer with gold sparkle.
- Goose Egg: Bright true gold shimmer.
- Minty: Pastel seafoam with blue/mint sparkle.
- The Brain: Dark rosy pink with diamond sparkle.
- Lilac to Me: Perfect lilac shade with pink/blue sparkle.
- Gargle Blaster: Bright orange gold shimmer.
- Venom: dark fuschia with pink/purple sparkle.
- It's Electric: Ocean blue rife with blue sparkle
- Cactus Flower: Matte dark terracotta.
- Minky: Rich plumy brown with blue/green sparkle.
- Bleed Black: Black with diamond sparkle.
These shades are for the most part uncomplicated, but still lovely and true, many including Bleed Black, It's Electric, and The Brain were sheerer then I though they were going to be.
Gargle Blaster is described as more gold on the website but I would defiantly call it more orangy, truth be told I only picked it up because I'm a Hitchiker fan. And I also picked up The Brain for similar geeky reasons, every time I see it this goes through my head.
Minky was a beautiful and unique surprise, but my favorites of this bunch were Minty, Lilac to Me, and Sunset.