Monday, October 24, 2011

Random Pictures: Last Days of Summer

Randall, Becky and I went to the Sausage Fest (no I did not make that up), which is held on the grounds of a catholic school I often teach at (didn't make up that part either). They only have one sausage though, so calling it a fest is kinda misleading.

There are rides, games, and just TERRIBLE parking.

They looked pretty at night.

My first drink at Trader Vics, man they make an awesome beverage, I highly recommend them.

Orange slices filled with lime Jello. It looks like a murky ocean scape, kinda pretty, don't you think? Pretty tasty too, though maybe next time I'll invest in a juicer.

At a Red Cross meet and greet in Eugene. The theme was Hawaiian Luau, in fact I'm pretty sure I won Best Dressed, but no one there knows me since I'm from WA and we were just integrated. So what I think happened is someone asked who I was and pointed to me, and whoever answered said the name of the girl sitting right next to me. Of course this is all conjecture, but still... I think I won.

Brenna and I had a small tea party, and Brenna brought cupcakes, don't they look tasty?

No comments:

Post a Comment