Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Meow: XMAS Rant and Santa Baby

Who has never ranted about the holidays. If you raised your hand you are a lying liarson from liarsville. Or your Loki, in which case your off the hook.

Swatched from left to right over Pixie Epoxy on the top and Aromaleigh Primer on the bottom.
  • Traffic: Bright shimmery yellow with some gold sparkle. Lovely but maybe not as intense as the site describes.
  • Calories: Shimmery slightly gold tangerine.
  • Greed: Pink with red tones and pink shimmer
  • Noise: Light purple with pink and gold shimmer. Startlingly unique but for the life of my I was unable to get it to go very dark.
Although I think Noise is the most interesting my heart belongs to Calories (and always will).

Yet another collection where all I wanted was all the golds they had on offer.

Swatched from left to right over Pixie Epoxy on the top and Aromaleigh Primer on the bottom.

  • XMAS List Glow without Primer: Applied thickly on top and sparsely on the bottom. A pale sherbert orange shade.
  • XMAS List Glow with Primer: Slightly less orangy over primers, a bit creamy and shimmery.
  • Sable: Uber glittery buttery gold.
  • Yacht: Gold on the darker side of the spectrum, gold shimmer and sparkle with a small spattering of red shimmer.
  • Santa Honey: Bronzed gold, bright and opaque. there not much of a difference for it over either Primer or PE.
I can't wait to use XMAS List Glow Powder!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like the look of Calories (lol at the name). Santa Honey is also really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa Honey is getting as lot of attention! it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glancing back through your posts, I think you may have a gold addiction we need to talk about! BTW I bought Calories!

    ReplyDelete