Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Meow: Holiday Wishes and 12 Pains

Holiday Wishes might be my favorite looking collection of the bunch, it includes a bunch of gold shades so I bought them all! All the golds that is.

Swatched over Pixie Epoxy on the top and Aromaleigh Eye and Lip Primer on the bottom from left to right:
  • Peace on Earth: A pale creamy gold with rosy copper tones.
  • Serenity: A silvered gold with gold sparkle.
  • Bliss: Intense gold shimmer with slight tangerine tones.
  • Joy: Rosy copper similar to Peace on Earth but darker with a more intense shimmer.
  • Wonder: Straight bronze shimmer.
With the exception of Peace on Earth which happens to be my favorite of the bunch. These shades aren't very complex, they make up for it by being quite intense, even if they don't look it in these pictures.

These were some exciting looking colors even though I didn't buy many of them. The names are hilarious too.

Swatched over Pixie Epoxy on the top and Aromaleigh Eye and Lip Primer on the bottom from left to right:
  • Yellow Snow: A pale creamy yellow with gold shimmer.
  • Debt: Lovely Concord grape color over Eye and Lip Primer, over PE it becomes a very attractive plum jam shade with a slight pink shimmer.
  • Cat in Tree: Complex green shimmer on a black base with gold sparkle.
  • Black Friday: A black base with diamond sparkle. The website mentions multicolor sparkle in there as well, and I can see it just barely. Honestly if it hadn't have been mentioned I wouldn't have noticed it at all.

I really like all these colors, there isn't one that I like or dislike more then the others. I really wish I'd picked up Tree Fire though, oh well hindsight and all that.

2 comments:

  1. These Meow colors blow my mind. Do you have a promotion code for that company? :) Seriously I've got to check them out! BTW I love the look of In-laws and I do think Tree Fire would have looked beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On their website is a button in green marked Coupons. Nothing on it right now, but check back every now and then.

    ReplyDelete