Monday, February 13, 2012

Meow: Supernaturals and Reindeer

I'm a sucker for highlight colors, Brenna buys Meow too, and she let me try a bunch of the colors he's bought, and even gave me Astral Projection and Telekenisis because they didn't suit her. We went in on an order together and I picked up all the rest.

From left to right swatched over Pixie Epoxy on the top and Aromaleigh primer on the bottom.

Teleportation: A cool blue shimmer with a lavender sheen under direct lighting.
Astral Projection: Lilac color with pearly sheen.
Telekinesis: Bright tangerine with red/copper shimmer.
Telepathy: Lovely lime shimmer.
Levitation: Buttery shimmery gold.
Hallucination: Pale orange, lighter then Telekenisis.
Illusion: A nice soft pink that magically shifts to a pearly green under direct light. It dosn't look like either in either of these pictures, but trust me it is.
Aura: Bright shimmery gold that leans more yellow then Levitation.
Apparition: White with gold shimmer.
Psychic: White with silver shimmer.


I was very impressed with the three reindeer shades I bought last time, so this time I bought the rest.
Swatched like above.

Comet: A complex green/gray with gold shimmer.
Dancer: Bright shimmery warm orange.
Donner: Baby blue with pink shimmer.
Prancer: Lemon-lime green that is so shimmer is almost glows under a light source.
Rudolph: Dark shimmery pink toned red.

I like Teleportation, Telekinesis, Donner, Prancer, and Rudolph out of this batch of swatches.

No comments:

Post a Comment