Monday, September 24, 2012

Crop-Circles On The Carpet

I wore this look to see Side By Side a documentary about celluloid vs. digital films by Keanu Reeves of all people. The look itself was inspired while browsing through a bunch of Tea for Teals makeup looks and swatches.

On the inner corner is Meows Crownbeard, and on the lower lash line is Black Rose Minerals Goose Egg and then Gargle Blaster.

I used Crownbeard as a highlight on my brow bone, the green shade is Meows Spruce with BRM Goose Egg and Gargle Blaster on the lid.

I'm getting excited for Fall and Winter, I love pastels but a more muted palate looks better on my complexion. Plus GOLDS! I love golds and they look fantastic in Fall.

On my cheeks is Aromaleighs Cherry Bomb blush with Meows glow powder in Past on the cheekbones. On my lips is Morgana Cryptorias Willow with Past patted on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment