One of my favorite things about the holidays is the easy availability of all thing candy cane. I love peppermint flavor, and red and white stripes. Here's a list of some of my favorite candy cane items.
- Pepermint Roca: I discovered these last christmas, they're amazing, dark chocolate mixed with buttery toffee, and spicy peppermint. They are so good.
- Adagio Candy Cane Tea: I bought a bunch of this last year so I could have peppermint tea whenever I wanted.
- Peppermint Ice Cream: One of the best things about this is that it's freaking pink! But it tastes delicious and creamy. The one they have at Baskin Robbins is my favorite.
- Candy Cane Cookies: My Grandma S used to make these, they're filled with this creamy gooey peppermint stuff. Also covered in peppermint.
- Hammonds Candy Canes: I'm not a big fan of candy canes in flavors other then peppermint, but they're cute and I love the natural mint and natural butterscotch.