Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Library, In Your Pants

So, "In Your Pants" jokes are not new, but I've recently become rather fond of them, in particular using them as the end of book titles ala John Green and Maureen Johnson of Nerdfighteria fame. I've started looking through the books I own to figure out which ones would have the funniest titles, and I think I've compiled a pretty good list.

 In Your Pants

In Your Pants

Actually this whole series is excellent as an In Your Pants joke.

Searching for Dragons... In Your Pants
Calling on Dragons... In Your Pants
Talking to Dragons... In Your Pants

In Your Pants

 
In Your Pants

In Your Pants

Now I can have a chuckle whenever I look at my book shelves. Tell me dear reader, do you have any books where the In Your Pants jokes are particularly ticklish to your funny bone? Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment