Friday, April 16, 2010

Sakura-con Report: Day 3



There was plenty of running around this day. My phone died since I never went back to Heathers hotel room for the charger and she had packed up her stuff and dropped it off downstairs already. I was forced to call her from her brothers girlfriends cell phone so I could get my petticoat in time for the lolita fashion show.

I really need to do something about that stupid hat.

The show was fun, Rose stayed with me the whole time. I walked and then I left, I was kinda disappointed with how quickly it went, and I found it quite unorganized. I felt it would have gone much better if each girl walked out and something was specifically said about the girl and her dress, not the group together. Or maybe I'm just projecting because I made my dress where as most people walked in their brand dresses.

Rose and I walked painfully down several floors to get crepes from a stand attached to the outside of the convention center. We stood out there waiting for a very long time, it was cold and our feet were in so much pain! I had a Mexican Coke to keep me awake, and we are our crepes on the stairs directly inside the doors because we just couldn't move.

They were good, probably worth the wait.

Eventually Heather found us and it was time to leave.

Sakura-con was fun, exhausting as it always is but fun. We did a ton of stuff, made new friends, I think we're getting the hang of this convention stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment