Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

Can you tell what I carved yet?

After the Pumpkin Patch we made plans to get together and carve our pumpkins at Heathers house the following Thursday. I was the first to arrive. I also started my pumpkin at home first since I knew it would take awhile to finish and I had to work early the next morning.

Here's the lady of the house carving her gigantic pumpkin on the floor. She carved a classic jack o' lantern face on one side of her pumpkin, and an owl face on the other

Gloria joined us, though Shannon was on call for most of the evening and had to stay home. She provided us with conversation most of the evening, as I was too tired to do anything but listen and nod. Although I did manage to make a few jokes about the Jason movies 7 and 8 that were in in the background all evening.

She carved the Bat Signal!

Seth with his Pumpkin, creepy cute one eyed vampire ghost thing!

I couldn't stay long enough to see Miriams finished pumpkin in person, but she carved a witch Hello Kitty into the side of her pumpkin. I'm told she did an excellent job.

And how did my pumpkin turn out, you ask?

IT LOOKS AWESOME!

Big Daddy from Bioshock! This picture is really blurry, it looks 10 times more amazing when it's lit then in this image. I used a template this year courtesy of Deviantart-er CousticHippy. Thanks so much for posting the template! I adore my pumpkin this year.

1 comment:

  1. Bioshock Pumpkin Carving

    Welcome to The ComiKrowd here is a little teaser of what has happened and whats too come. If u enjoyed what ya see come check out the rest. I hope you enjoy and I hope to see you in the comments below!

    to get more - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE9kv80j2eNy08K5xtK7a6A

    ReplyDelete