Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Daily Wear: Thanksgiving

I think my family finds me a little bit odd, more then anything else. I'm always overdressed, but I think it's fun, I'm not hurting anyone after all.

My mom sent this dress to me for my birthday last year. It's not something I would have bought for myself, it's pretty, but I really don't have the hip to do the dress the justice it deserves. But still, it's mine and I might as well wear it right?

Yes, defiantly not hip-ey enough for this dress to work really well.

Dress: Pink Rose
Leggings: Wet Look Leggings
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Used to be a Belt Buckle
Makeup: Aromaleigh

Quick picture of my makeup, I had some issues with it not staying on very well that night. Also the last few times I tried to put faux eyelashes on they kept coming off. I had thought it was something I was doing wrong. But after re-applying them several time during the night I think now it's just that the glue was getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment