Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bunny Love Makeup


Again some more sick makeup shots. I tried to do something very creative and I ended up liking parts of it, where other parts I just don't care for. I bought the bunny ears when I went to Anime Expo a few year back, and the necklaces are Tarina Tarintino, Betsey Johnson, and the star was a gift.

Makeup is Aromaleigh Aphrodite lightly dusted under the lower lash line and on the lid up to the brow. I also put some on my temple above my eyebrow and up to the hairline. Imperial is on the inner corner half the lid and the very outer corner. Athena is lined under the lash line and winged out a bit, It is also used on the other half of the lid in a bit of an oval. Dionysus was used as a liner on the lid and winged out on the inner and outer corner. Lastly Pink Fingers was used on the brow bone.

On my face over foundation I used Aromaleigh finishing Powder in English Rose, Corset blush, and Flirt blush in Sweet Surrender. On my lips I have New York Color in Blossom with some Aromaleigh Pink Fingers eyeshadow dotted on to give my lips some depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment