Friday, January 21, 2011

Grrr! Makeup


I wasn't really sure what to call this look. I was feeling really terrible this day, and I had to work, so I wanted something fun, but something I could still go to my job in without some one going, "hold up, what's with the clown paint?"

I wanted to blow my nose sooo much!

Weird arm movements. Oh yeah!

Makeup was Aromaleigh Event Horizon under half the lash line and the outer wing. Tethys was places on the middle of the lid with Hyperion arching above it. Perihelion is on the inner half of the lower lash line and inner corner, Gleam was used as an eyeliner and was really much more vibrant in real life then these pictures. And Sweet Pea was used to highlight the brow bone.

So yeah just another makeup look to keep me from going off the deep end. Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments: