Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Willamette River


My Dad and step-mom rented a boat over the weekend for her youngest sons birthday, they were close enough that I visited for a day and brought Heather with me.

We arrived around 11:30, not too early not too late. Around 1 we decided to go for lunch at McMenimans Oregon City, it was a cute little place with an awesome bartender.

But first we had to take some pictures.

Playing Sea Captain!

My stepmom Catherine and Heather, just chillin'.

One of our goals was to swim a bit. It was freaking freezing! I tried to stay under, no one wants to see my pale pasty body in a bikini, least of all me.

Oh yeah, it was cold alright! Heather has a tan, but it's quite random and about 8 different shades.

All in all it was a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment