I bought samples of this entire collection, I'm a sucker for pastels and the visuals of Ice Blossoms or Frost Flowers was a powerful one. I'd never heard such a thing before, it's not something that I think CAN occur in the Pacific North West, as certain plants and weather conditions have to be present for it to be possible.
The collection itself is entirely pearl or frost if you will. Most shades are loaded with sparkle and though they can go opaque they would also make lovely highlight shades.
Swatched over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the top and Aromaleigh Eye and Lip Primer on the bottom, from left to right.
- Crownbeard: In the baggie is looks peachy but swatched it's an almost golden flesh color, you could call it champagne with a diamond sparkle.
- Frost Flower: A pale frosty yellow with diamond sparkle though not as much of a sparkle as the other shades.
- Crystallofolia: A pale golden green shimmer with lots of gold sparkle. Not as opaque without PE.
- Silk Ice: Straight up white pearl with diamond sparkle.
- Frost Castle: Amazingly shimmery silver with oodles of diamond sparkle, not as opaque without PE.
- Ice Blossom: Frosty glittery pink with peach tones and pink sparkle.
- Ice Ribbon: An icey sky blue with pale blue shimmer, no obvious sparkle.
- Hoar Frost: A lavender pearl with lavender/blue shimmer and no obvious sparkle.
Though there were no disappointments my favorites from this collection were Frost Castle for it's amazing glittery appeal, and Hoar Frost for being such an lovely lavender shade.