They often don't look that good on me but I love pale shimmery blues. I picked up all but one of the Snowflake shades Avalanche did not appeal, in retrospect I probably should have just grabbed it so I could have the complete set.
Swatched over Pixie Epoxy on the top, and Aromaleigh Eye and Lip Primer on the bottom, from left to right.
- Snowball: A cool pearly white with stunning blue sparkle. Not very opaque even over PE but lovely all the same.
- Sleet: Shimmer aqua with golden tones and a slight pink shimmer.
- Flurry: Pale blue pearl with lavender tones and sky blue sparkle.
- Freezing Rain: Stunning dark teal with blue sparkle and loaded with pink shimmer.
- Blustery: Frosty mid-toned blue with blue sparkle.
- Brrr...: Shimmer blue with purple tones and blue sparkle. Simelar to Flurry but darker, lovely but one of those blurple shades that never look good on me.
- Ice Storm: Beautiful colbalt with blue sparkle.
- Blizzard: An almost black shade with blue and diamond sparkle.
My favorites of this batch are Snowball, Freezing Rain, and Ice Storm. Disappointments being Blustery, and Brrr... for being an unsuitable shade.