Monday, April 9, 2012

Review: Fusion Sweets

I bought a You Pick 16 Piece Caramel Sampler from Fusion Sweets, here's what I got:
  • 4 French Sea Salt: Excellent salted caramel.
  • 3 Rose Orange Blossom and Vanilla: Very sweet with a lovely slight floral taste.
  • 3 French Lavender, Vanilla, Honey, Sea Salt: It's a good balance between flavors and tastes really good but I'm not wild about the actual bits of lavender it in. They feel a bit gritty.
  • 2 Maple Syrup: Nice and smooth, not overwhelmingly maple.
  • 1 Macha Green Tea: Tastes like sweet creamy green tea.
  • 1 Some Like it Hot Habanero: I didn't try this one I picked it up cause I thought Brenna would like it. She said it was VERY spicy but still tasty.
  • 1 Black Sesame: Definitely an odd combo of sweet and savory. It's really not for me.
  • 1 Masala Chai: Tastes just like the drink

It came with 2 sample caramels and one sample taffy. One of the sample caramels was English Breakfast Tea, which was amazing! Definitely getting more of those. The taffy was something like Habenero and Coconut. I'm usually down with spicy foods but this was a little much. The portion sizes for the caramels are large enough to share and they have have smooth creamy textures.

Shipping was quick, all in all a smooth and delicious transaction was had all around. I would buy from this company again.

Fusion Sweets Etsy Shop
Fusion Sweets Website

No comments:

Post a Comment