Friday, June 1, 2012

Morgana Cryptoria Lip Product Review

 
I bought these during the Easter Egg sale though I've been meaning to buy from Morgana Cryptoria for awhile. Everything came within a reasonable period of time. Also I love the bag it came in hot pink with gold stars and moons!

The glosses come in containers with doe foot applicators. They apply fairly evenly and last a good amount of time for a gloss. They smell kind of gross and plastic-y but if you buy them for full price you can pick your own scent for them.
  • Draugar: Surprisingly saturated sky blue with subtle blue shimmer. You'll want to cover the edges of your lips with foundation before applying.
  • Medusas Magic: A pine green with gold hints loaded with green sparkle and shimmer.
  • Galaxy: A semi-sheer fushia violet with heavy blue shimmer. Looks good with most everything.
These are gel lipsticks which come in tubes but are best applies with the help of a lip brush. They are very soft and become almost liquid when in contact with body heat. Though I've heard certain shades sometimes have difficulty staying even I haven't noticed that problem with these.
  • Luminous Lava: Orange tinted red with a gold shimmer.
  • Nevermore: A deep merlot with subtle red shimmer.
  • Willow: A terracotta brown.
Colored lip balm in Qwark. I kinda thought this would be more orangy in life. It even looks orangy in this picture, but truthfully it's a light brown with green and gold shimmer.

Oh I adore Morgana Cryptoria, the colors are beautiful, they apply well, last long, don't dry out  my lips, and look fantastic.

Of the bunch my favorite was Nevermore, it's such an unlikely color for me but it goes with me skin tone so well. My least favorite is Willow my guess is it might look better on someone with a tan. Let me know if anyone out there would like to try it.

1 comment:

  1. The blue and green are such interesting choices for a lip color. It'd be cool to see them worn with a full outfit and everything. ^^

    ReplyDelete