Friday, August 24, 2012

He Laughs His Cat Laugh

 
I thought blue and pink would make a cute look on a summery day, and Femme Fatals Dreamstate would make a pretty liner. Unfortunately my liner skills still leave something to be desired but I don't think it was completely my fault this time, Dreamstate wasn't reacting well with my foiling medium. Also the pretty teal sparkle wasn't showing through.

On the lid I've used Aromaleighs High Heels with AL Wonder in the crease. A bit hard to tell though since High Heels is so shimmery.

Dreamstate was used as a liner, and ALs Perihelion was used on the inner corner and on the brow bone as a highlight.

It was a simple look with a surprising pop of color.

I'm also wearing ALs Cherry Bomb Blush, and Brazen lip gloss in Burlesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment