You might recall in a previous post, Teal sent me several Meow shades and I've gotten around to swatching them for you're viewing pleasure. They're all from the Holiday Collections, which should come in handy for those of you looking forward to trying them this year.
- Hustle: Gold toned aqua with turquoise shimmer and diamond sparkle.
- Bah Humbug: Blue with a strong turquoise shimmer.
- Office Party: Greenish blue with a green gold shimmer.
- Some Assembly Required: Periwinkle with lavender shimmer.
- Shiraz: Deep royal purple shimmer with a smack or red sparkle.
- Bustle: Dark green with a green gold shift. Similar to Office Party but more intense.
- Pinot Noir: Slightly brown plumy shade with gold and red sparkle and an INTENSE diamond shimmer over Pixie Epoxy.
- Burnt Turkey: Copper brown shimmer in a dark smoky brown base.
I'm very fond of Bustle and Pinot Noir from this grouping. Some Assembly Required is lovely but looks terrible on me, and Hustle is a bit boring.