Friday, November 19, 2010

Cousins and Cookies

I made plans to buy lunch for my cousin Hannah last Monday, something I've been meaning to do since last June, and I finally just got around to it.

Here she is with her Pad Thai from the I Like Thai food cart.

I got myself a baguette from Addys with turkey, brie, creme fresh, and cucumber.



We both got frozen yogurt from Cool Harry's for desert. We spent some time talking and I walked her to the bus stop and waited with her until her ride came. Check out the creepy guy behind her who kept staring at us. Yeah, wasn't gonna leave her alone.

Afterward I went to Heathers to help her get a new phone and make chocolate chip cookies. Because those two things really go together, right?
She has heart shapes measuring cups, makes cute brown sugar shapes.

Delicious cookie!

My makeup for the day.

Aromaleigh:
  • Not so Silent Night
  • Tangled Tinsel
  • Lotus
  • Bluebell

No comments:

Post a Comment