Monday, December 27, 2010

Daily Wear: Christmas Eve

I do try to be slightly more comfy during Christmas Eve then say Thanksgiving, nobody around here cares, and it's not like I go to church, but I still like to look good. My parents don't live near me, so it's not like I have to dress to their expectations either, and I still end up looking tons nicer then my cousins usually do. Most of the ones who live in the area fall into the Pacific NW trap of dressing for comfort and the weather. Not that I think that's so horrible, but it's Christmas, leave the flip flops and hoodies at home guys.

I do look pretty pear shaped in this outfit, it's kinda funny cause I'm not chubby at all. My shirt looks like a Christmas present, don't you think? Both the shirt and the jeans are from my mom. I got the boots recently from the Nordstrom Rack. My grandparents on my moms side send me some Uggs that didn't fit, even thought I'm not usually fond of Uggs (I dislike their standard slopped toe), the ones they sent me were very pretty and I was sad that I had to give them up. But I managed to get a pair of boots similar to what I asked for on my impractical wish list. I took me a bit to find something that was the right color, had fur, and had a practical sole (i.e low to the ground/not slippery) but I did and I'm very satisfied.

Sorry I couldn't get a better picture of my ring, it's Betsey Johnson and I call it my Tiny Tiny Frog ring. I bought it because Randall will sometimes tell me stories about the adventures of a tiny tiny frog that I very much enjoy listening to.

I kept my eyeshadow a nice mellow gold for the evening, not too bright since I don't think my family likes my heavy eyeshadow all that much. Aromaleighs Spells! Collection, colors in Scilencio, Aparicium, and Protego. With Mythos Collection Zeus on the inner corner and lower lash line.

Also, you can't tell in these pictures but I used Tarantellegra as a highlighter on the brow bone, cheeks, and the bridge of my nose. Also mixed some of it with a peachy gloss, to get a slightly shimmery lip. Also I would like to remind everyone that I'm not naked in the above picture, I'm wearing a tube top.

Once again I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I have a ton of Christmas related posts coming so bear with me until I can get them out of the way guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment