Friday, November 11, 2011

Daily Wear: Cozy Pantry

Fall and Winter are my absolute favorites in terms of what I can wear and what shades look best. I love layers and cuddly clothing, scarfs, hats, gloves. I am however super sad to find I'm currently missing my nice red leather/spandex gloves and I hope they turn up soon.

All eyeshadow is Aromaleigh with Zeus in the inner corner and brow bone. Mega Parsec is lined halfway under the lower lash line.

On the inner part of the lid is Tarantellegra, then Spiked Punch, then Mega Parsec.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I did my best but it was a very grey day. For blush I used Aromaleigh Corset, and on my lips is Aromaleigh Coquette

I finally got around to putting together an outfit for the Pantry Skirt my mother sent me last Christmas. It really is very cute but it's a bit tricky to pair with other articles of clothing, you could very easily look uncoordinated or like an old maid. I wore it with my fuzzy gray boots, wet look leggings, a black T-shirt, red scarf, Free People sweater, and Tarina Tarantino butterfly hair clip for added sparkle.

Also how do you guys feel about the hair? Last winter my style was poofy and curly, I think relaxed and wavy is where I'm going this year. Do you think it suits me?

No comments:

Post a Comment