Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Candy Cane Rhythm

 
I made this dress to use as a nightgown, but I thought it was so cute and if I just wore it as PJ's no one would be able to appreciate it, I couldn't let that happen! So I wore it for International Lolita Day it's more Otome then Lolita but I didn't much feel like wearing a cupcake petticoat just to do some Christmas shopping.
  • Hat: Vintage
  • Necklace: Handmade by mom
  • Blouse: NikiBiki Brand
  • Dress: Handmade by me
  • Belt: Swap Meet
  • Rose Clip: LA Fashion District
  • Tights: Capezio
  • Shoes: An*Tai*Na
What do you think of the fro? I was so happy with my giant hair I wish I could do it more often but it's not always comfortable sleeping on foam rollers.
On my way out I threw on a scarf and gloves and I was quite warm for the day. And while shopping at Value Village a cute girl in an awesome jacket snapped my picture and gave me the link to her vintage clothing blog Vixen Vintage. It's a fabulous read with tons of pretty pictures so I definitely recommend it.

I wanted to wear my new Strawberry Shimmer lipgloss from Morgana Cryptoria so I kept my makeup fairly simple. Just Aromaleigh Corset blush and Meow eyeshadow.

Eyeshadows are Meows Santa Honey, Bliss, and Levitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment