Wednesday, December 12, 2012

French Meal Daily Wear

 
I didn't get any pictures of my eyeshadow, but it wasn't too exciting, I was wearing a lot of pink so I kept it pretty simple anyway.
  •  Hat: Vintage
  • Scarf: Gift Made by a Friend
  • Muff: Self Made
  • Pins: Bow was self made, the tea cup platter was a mystery box toy
  • Dress: Vintage 70's
  • Jacket: MurMur Brand
  • Shoes: Coach 
 I remade my muff awhile back, I wanted the strap to be thinner, and then I also put a large pocket inside of it so I wouldn't have to carry around my purse and muff at the same time.

I'm telling you though this dress is one of the best buys I've ever made. I can dress up or down it it, it's been great for all seasons, and it's super comfy. I want a truck load of these in all different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment