Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Daily Wear: Hime Style


I haven't done a daily wear for awhile. It's been too hot for me to get really excited about what I'm wearing. But lately on several of the blogs I watch have been posting giant Hime gyaru hairstyle how tos that I've been getting jealous over.

After several days of sweating and feeling miserable in my apartment I decided that I wanted to look cute too damnit! I put my hair in rollers the night before, my hair is too short to do a real Hime hairstyle, but I made it as big as I could. I probably should have hairsprayed the back, but I didn't feel like it so I just bobby pinned it a little, and stuck a flower in.

I traveled to Glorias apartment and made her walk through Forest Park with me. She lives right next to it, so It's not like it was a huge deal. Forest Park is also the place where I did my mori girl photoshoot.
It was very cool in the park the trees providing a shade that made it about 10-15 degrees cooler. We brought a towel and a water bottle and found a good place to sit by the stream and soak our feet if we felt like it.
I won't bore you with the details of my outfit, there's not one thing included that wasn't either thrifted or bought from the LA Fashion District. I do like the combination of mint and light pink. It's too bad I don't have more of either color.

The water was so nice.

Eyeshadow was Aromaleighs Flutterby, Fanclub, Petunia highlighter, and Lime Crimes Circus Girl. Lipcolor is Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita Wallflower.

I think I did pretty good making my hair big considering I don't have much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment